In this article, we will give you information on how to access TP-Link router. Accessing TP-Link router is very simple and quick because of the responsive web-based interface. TP-Link router comes with a responsive web interface which helps its users to configure their TP-Link wireless router without any hassle. The best thing is that you don’t need to have an access to the Internet on your device or computer. You can set up your wireless router even without having an Internet connection. But hardware connection is necessary for your physical devices. So now we will show you how to access TP-Link router. Follow the below-given instructions carefully to access your TP-Link wireless router:
Before we proceed to TP-Link router login make sure you have connected your TP-Link wireless router with your existing cable modem and the computer. Follow the steps given below:
- Connect your TP-Link wireless router with the cable modem using an Ethernet cable. Plug in one end of the Ethernet cable into the Gigabit Ethernet port on the TP-Link router and connect another end to the cable modem. Now, using another Ethernet cable, connect your TP-Link router with the computer.
- Now, plug in the power adapter into the power outlet near your router and power On your wireless router.
- Wait for few seconds before your router gets started and then connect your computer with router’s wireless network.
Now that you have connected your devices with each other, we will proceed to access TP-Link router:
Accessing TP-Link router:
This is the main stage in the solution of your query i.e. how to access TP-Link router. Follow the steps given below:
- To access TP-Link router, you will need to have an access to administrative rights of your wireless router and to access administrative rights, you will need to log into your wireless router.
- Open a web browser of your choice and enter the default IP address of your TP-Link wireless router or you can enter tplinkwifi.net into the address bar and click Go.
- Now, you will see a small login window on your screen asking for login username and password. Enter “admin” as the default value in both the fields and click Login.
- If you can see TP-Link router setup page on your screen, it means you have successfully logged into TP-Link setup page.
As we have shown you the process to access TP-Link router, now we will briefly show you process to set up your TP-Link router.
TP-Link router setup:
- Navigate to Quick Setup and click Get Started.
- Let your TP-Link router setup detect the Internet connection type.
- Now you will be directed to the Wireless page to configure the wireless settings of your router.
- Set the Network Name and Network Key.
- Now click Apply to save the settings. Now your setup is complete.
So in the above article, we showed you the solution for your searched keyword “how to access TP-Link router”.